Friday, March 21, 2014

Recent Food Finds

I just realized that I have not posted any new food finds in a long time! Here are some new snacks that are now available in stores near you. I also posted the various serving sizes and pointsplus+ values for each food item.

{Rold Gold Pretzel Thins Garlic Parmesan or Three Cheese}
Serving Size:  1 pouch or 1 ounce / 13 pretzel thins
3 pointsplus+


{Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cookie Explosion Mini Bars}
Serving Size: 1 mini bar
2 pointsplus+


{Special K Moments Caramel Pretzel Bites}
Serving Size: 1 indulgent snack bite
2 pointsplus+


{Ole Mexican Foods Xtreme Wellness! Spinach & Herb Tortilla Wraps}
Serving Size: 1 tortilla wrap
1 pointsplus+

Be sure to follow me, because all of the new foods that I find get posted to my Instagram (@JenNewsham) and/or my Twitter (@JenNewsham).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...