Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Being Back On Plan

I just wanted to check in with you all really quickly...

Last week, I opened up with all of you about my struggle to get back on the Weight Watchers bandwagon. If you missed that blog post, click here to check it out.

source

I am excited to share that every day since I wrote that blog post, I have been on plan with Weight Watchers.

What do I mean by being "on plan"?

For me, being on plan with Weight Watchers means...
1. Keeping track of the food that I eat on my Weight Watchers mobile app.
2. Weighing and measuring the food that I eat.
3. Sticking to my Daily PointsPlus Target and using my Weekly PointsPlus when necessary.
4. Making healthy food choices and focusing on choosing Power Foods.
5. Being aware of my Good Health Guidelines and trying to get them in throughout the day.

My weigh in is tonight and I am excited to see how it goes! Even if I gained, as a result of being off plan at the beginning of the week, that's okay.

I hope that you all have an amazing week!!


"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." 
- Psalm 73:26

2 comments:

barbboettcher said...

I struggle every day I've been using weight watchers for a year and am trying to get back on track

WWSuzi said...

Good job! One day at a time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...