Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Stepping Down

source

Some of you might follow my Twitter @jennewsham. If so, you saw me tweet this over the weekend, "Made an announcement at my #weightwatchers meeting today. More details to come....". If you've been waiting for "more details to come..." that time is now!!

For several months now, I've been feeling the Lord laying it upon my heart to give up a few things at this time. With the upcoming arrival of my second child, I have been forced to reevaluate my schedule to see what needs to go and what can stay.

When all was said and done, my husband and I decided that it would be best for me to step down from leading my Saturday morning Weight Watchers meeting. I am sad to say that I will lead my last Weight Watchers meeting on November 23rd.

I have had the most incredible Weight Watchers members come through my meetings!! I am thankful for each and everyone of them!!

This is not the end for me and Weight Watchers.

I will continue to work for Weight Watchers as a receptionist and as a leader if ladies need a sub.

I hope and pray that this is not something that I have to give up forever. I love being a Weight Watchers leader and hope that I will be able to have the honor of leading my own meeting again in the future.



1 comment:

theresa likert said...

wow..you look fabulous! keep up the good work!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...