Friday, December 9, 2011

Melanie's Success Story

Today and tomorrow are really busy days for me, because I am trying to get ready for graduation. I don't have a lot of time to blog, but I wanted to share this success story with you.

I have blogged about this couple before, Tim and Melanie Howie, because they were interviewed this past Spring. Tim and Melanie are an incredible couple and I am so glad that they have been able to share their story with others! They are so inspiring!!

Tim and Melanie can fit into Tim's jacket that he wore when he first started Weight Watchers.

Tim and Melanie also participated in our Success Event. As a result, Melanie was interviewed and featured today on TV!! Please click the link below to read Melanie's success story story.

Melanie's Story: Losing weight for herself and her son



I hope that this helps inspire you to continue to stay on track! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...