Friday, May 6, 2011

Flashback Friday: My Mom

Mother's Day is quickly approaching. On Facebook a friend of mine posted this, "To all my FB friends, in honor of Mother's Day I'm trying to see how many of you are willing to change your profile picture to a picture of your mother and keep it there till May 9."

I thought it would be fun to change my profile picture to something of just me and my Mom, so I began to hunt for pictures. During my search I realized that I have not seen my Mom since July 2009. Do you know how much has happened since July 2009?

I ran a 5K. I reached my weight loss goal. My Mom became a Grandma twice! I became an Auntie twice! I went to China. The list goes on and on. The point is that a lot has happened since the last time I saw my Mom.

I am so excited to see my Mom in just 15 days!!

Here are some pictures of me and my Mom the last time that we were together in July 2009.
July 2009, Mom and I at Applebee's

July 2009, Vivian, Me, Bobbi, and Mom before we went swimming at Yale Lake.

July 2009, Mom and I after dinner at Red Robin, the last time I saw her before heading home.


Visit Tia for more flashbacks.

1 comment:

Rebecca Nelson said...

I've lost almost 40 pounds since December on WW and my hubby has lost 30. We are doing it NOT only to get and STAY healthy, but also to be an example for our children who are both beautiful, but overweight.

Love your pictures and the inspiration you share!

Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...