Friday, January 21, 2011

Hug Someone You Love


In honor of such an awesome day we are going to take a break from flashbacks and focus on hugging those you love!


My favorite person in the world to hug is Jon! What can I say? I am obsessed with hugging him.


What about you? Who do you love to hug? Jesus lead by example and I believe it was His desire that we love the unlovable. We should pray and be on the lookout to see who God would bring across our path that we can hug.

I'm not saying you have to hug every homeless man on your way home from work, though I am sure they would enjoy that. But look for someone who is down and having a hard time, that you might be able to encourage by just simply wrapping your arms around them. If you hug someone today, I want to hear about it!

This morning, when I got to work I opened an email titled, "Italian Hugs". Normally, I hate forwards, but I was curious about what was so special about this video. I think this video is great and am wondering if I should try doing this in my own town. Be sure to check it ouy!



If you want to learn more about hugs click here to visit Wikipedia.

3 comments:

Hollie said...

This post made me smile!! I love reading your blog!
Hollie

Jen Newsham said...

Thanks Hollie!!

Marlene said...

I love this video! I think I was surprised at the emotional reaction I had to it as it evolved into actual hugs. Sharing it on my Facebook page. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...