Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Guest Posting: Our One Sweet World

Good Morning!! Today, I am doing my first guest post!

Shelly over at Our One Sweet World is doing a little series on her blog. People can participate by submitting {Thankful lists} and she posts them on her blog.

I submitted a list to her and it is going to be posted today!! Please hop on over to Our One Sweet World and check out all that I am thankful for.

If your interested in being apart of the series: send your list, include a picture if you'd like, and a blog link if applicable to: nocalshello@gmail.com

2 comments:

The Project Author said...

Living, Project Supermom has picked you as one of the best and has given you an award! Come see me at http://projectsupermom.blogspot.com to pick it up. Thanks for fun and interesting reads...I enjoy them so much!

Jen Newsham said...

The Project Author - Thanks for the blog award!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...